+ A Ramrod LAN naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: A Ramrod LAN  (Read 1947 times)

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
Re: A Ramrod LAN
« Reply #20 on: 13 November 2016, 11:21: PM »
Time for bed :zzz:
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline SkyBlueHeroes

• [NTHW] Retired List
  • Totes Amaze
« Reply #21 on: 14 November 2016, 02:29: PM »
Sounded like a good one.

MGP thats some journey! Hope you were well compensated.

Offline Klinsman

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #22 on: 14 November 2016, 06:37: PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I really enjoyed the weekend. Sunday was a looooooong day for us, arriving home at around 0830 Monday.
It was great to meet everyone and find you are all pretty normal............ha-ha. Got all the tanks and figures home safe and sound. £50 a bargain right Spanner??  Looking forward to the next one. I would like to say a special thanks to Rammy and his lovely family for their hospitality, also Mad Storm and Dutchie for their patience in getting my PC up to speed. All in all a very enjoyable weekend, Thanks again guys!!

Offline Shepherd

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #23 on: 14 November 2016, 08:27: PM »
A bit late like but thanks to Rammy and family for letting us invade for the weekend  :tu:
As always it was a pleasure seeing you guys in the flesh, I had a great time, even if you guys did take the micky out of my mic  :(
Major thanks goes to MGP for his huge effort in getting us there, hopefully I'll have my licence in the next few months and, providing I can get the right classification, I'll be able to drive the bus next time :)
It was great meeting Klins for the first time, hopefully he'll be at a few more LANs now he knows what they're like and if he needs somewhere to stop over on his way to and from Potato Land then he's more than welcome in wazza.

All in all, a great weekend  ;D