naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Warface  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Su1c1dal

• [NTHW] Retired List
Re: Warface
« Reply #20 on: 22 October 2013, 07:56: PM »

done now, seems like a long delay in accepting invites and the system confirming them

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #21 on: 22 October 2013, 07:59: PM »
It's running slower than a ZX81

Give it a few days I think...

Offline zingle

« Reply #22 on: 22 October 2013, 09:19: PM »
gonna install this and practice for a few weeks then I will show you all how to play lmfao

Offline zingle

« Reply #23 on: 22 October 2013, 09:21: PM »
whats with the redeem code bit? this is not pay to win is it?

Offline Dutchie

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #24 on: 22 October 2013, 09:23: PM »
it will be Zing.... how else are they going to make money.

Offline zingle

« Reply #25 on: 22 October 2013, 09:33: PM »
yeah installed and found that. Nevermind wont be playing it afteral will end up full of arseholes paying a fortune for better weapons just like arseholes who play games for days on end to rank up

Offline Stu038

• [NTHW] In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: 22 October 2013, 10:11: PM »
just like arseholes who play games for days on end to rank up

Not just cos they want to be better then Zing  :-X  :lol:
"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."

Offline zingle

« Reply #27 on: 22 October 2013, 11:24: PM »
no I specified the ones that do it to rank up ;)

seen plenty of crap players with high rank. Better weapons better armour does not make them better players

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #28 on: 23 October 2013, 07:54: AM »
no I specified the ones that do it to rank up ;)

seen plenty of crap players with high rank. Better weapons better armour does not make them better players

Hehehe, I resemble that remark :D

I play for fun though, not terribly fussed on ranking up, but it is nice to get rewards during gameplay, though it's not the main focus for me.

I think of myself as a good gamer (play fair, don't complain too much, enjoy the experience), but a crap player - not much in the way of silky skillz, though I do have the odd good day when it all comes together.

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #29 on: 23 October 2013, 01:28: PM »
Just had a quick game of TDM, and it seems like it can be a fun game to play. Had a little lag for the first 1/2 minute or so, but then it was fine.
Would prefer to play FFA, but no available games in my lunch break slot - will have to try again to see what that is like.

The game response is as sharp as CoD (or seems to be with my lethargic reflexes), and the usual mix of camping snipers and run & gunners.

It does seem like CoD done in CryEngine 3 - but without all the killstreaks.

Will continue to play this for a while longer.

Offline dilli-theclaw

• NO!
  • [NTHW] In Memoriam
  • 1 x CRIPP
« Reply #30 on: 23 October 2013, 01:38: PM »
Keeps crashing but then it does in BF3 at the moment so I bet it's the same thing.

Offline dilli-theclaw

• NO!
  • [NTHW] In Memoriam
  • 1 x CRIPP
« Reply #31 on: 23 October 2013, 02:55: PM »
and now it seems to be trying to reload the whole thing each time I try to play it.

Just as well I'm patient ;)

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
« Reply #32 on: 24 October 2013, 08:39: PM »
hmm, it has potential, but the screens to select game etc are far too slow to load.
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline Su1c1dal

• [NTHW] Retired List
« Reply #33 on: 24 October 2013, 09:02: PM »

the servers are severely fucked tonight. was taking me a good few mins to get into a game and then it gets worse - so not playing tonight

hopefully crytek aren't going to break this like they did farcry - how do you make it worse with every patch?

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #34 on: 25 October 2013, 08:23: AM »
Managed to play yesterday, and it was actually pretty good but the mouse and controls are stupid.

No matter what I set the mouse to, it was either to slow or to fast and the buttons were changed and then they changed themselves back.

It also just feels abit sluggish as well sometimes, and you can tell those people who were able to play the game before it went live seeing as the only places they really did beta testing was Russia and America and you had to use a VPN to play it, if you was outside of those countries.

To be honest though it's not doing itself any favours by not letting people see the ping of the server you want to connect to, all it does is say "Europe" and then you choose a server so that server could have a ping of anything from 20ms to 120ms but you won't know till your in game.

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #35 on: 25 October 2013, 08:29: AM »
Is this version meant to be the full release - or is it public beta/gamma?

Anyway, I hope CryTek iron out the problems, I'm sure they will, they are German after all :D

Offline zingle

« Reply #36 on: 25 October 2013, 11:04: AM »
not played it since I found it pay to win

Offline Su1c1dal

• [NTHW] Retired List
« Reply #37 on: 25 October 2013, 05:35: PM »
Is this version meant to be the full release - or is it public beta/gamma?

Anyway, I hope they iron out the problems, I'm sure they will, they are German after all :D

Wouldn't bank on it, they made farcry which was one of the best fps's made. but they made it worse with every patch release and their inability to deal with the haxors - who with a sence of irony some of the biggest in the game were german to.

Offline Su1c1dal

• [NTHW] Retired List
« Reply #38 on: 27 October 2013, 08:32: PM »

well it seems to be running a bit better now, looks like there was a bit of a patch update and no doubt they've increased server capacity.  but still the usual wankers on it as there is no spawn protection or anything to stop you spawn raping. it is long going to get the little upgrades like grips or silencers etc and i refuse to buy to upgrade as defeats it.

have found a couple of servers that are knife only which is fun.......esp if you slide on your back underneath them and slash them in the process.

Offline bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
This looks good Warface
« Reply #39 on: 27 November 2017, 09:11: AM »
BIG EDIT and Merged.

I hadn't realised we had talked about this, allbeit it 4 years ago.............................

Whilst trolling through my followed youtubers I came across this new battle royale game, free d/l

D/l Link

https://wf.my.com/promo/giveaway/1/en/?_1ld=2535838_2010377&_1lp=1

Youtube vid

EDIT: I'm not that savvy these days but I didn't like what it was trying to install and allow, anyone else want to pass a comment ?

« Last Edit: 27 November 2017, 10:52: AM by bopdude »