naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Thanks to all  (Read 1186 times)

Offline SilverSwords

• [NTHW] Friends and Family
Thanks to all
« on: 19 November 2013, 08:42: PM »
1st of all me and my mum would like to say thank you all for the support that we have been given. Mainly we would like to thank those that were at the LAN and helped my dad as much as they could.

I would especially like to thank Rammy, Ste, Gottu and Scary. Rammy for acting like a father to me, Ste for letting me use his phone to keep in contact with my mum when we first got the news, Gottu for giving me access to my dads computer and Scary for trying his best to cheer me up. P.S. Ste also cheered me up when he was asleep and i took his phone, after watching it again and again and again, here's the link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3JEbU0zFBo.

Now here's my mums thanks:

Thanks to all for helping Thannis at such a bad time, thanks for trying to help Stu, thanks for making his last hours happy ones. We are coping as if we didn't I think a lightning bolt from Stu would find us. Funeral arrangements are taking time because Stu died in Kent but as soon as I know I will ring Scary & MGP so they can spread the news.

Once again thanks for all your support & the fantastic accolades you have all given Stu.
Vivxxxxxx
Careful, ill stab you in the back given the chance

Offline zingle

Re: Thanks to all
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2013, 09:53: PM »
My deepest condolences to both of you he will be missed by all who knew him