naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Joining Clan  (Read 1506 times)

Offline LtLush

Joining Clan
« on: 08 March 2014, 03:58: PM »
   I enjoy playing online on your server so i thought you could do with
   target practise and you get to shoot a city fan in the bargain...........

Offline Ramrod

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Full time again :(
Re: Joining Clan
« Reply #1 on: 08 March 2014, 09:42: PM »
 :tu:
We have a vote running in the private area. Closes in 9 days ( or sooner)  :)
« Last Edit: 08 March 2014, 09:52: PM by Ramrod »
Step by step, walk the thousand mile road...

Offline Klinsman

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #2 on: 09 March 2014, 09:57: PM »
In the meantime jump on as much as possible.

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
« Reply #3 on: 23 March 2014, 11:42: AM »
LtLush, thanks for your interest in full membership of NTHW.  I know a number of us have discussed your application with you.

NTHW is a little bit different to many gaming clans.  We are first and foremost a group of friends, many of whom go back over 10 years.   Most of us have met in person, rather than just the occasional banter on TeamSpeak or on this website.  We've invaded each others homes for LAN parties, there have been marriages and unfortunately a funeral.

We are therefore more than a gaming community, and it is our friendship that binds us together.  We don't want to jeopardise that, and unfortunately a couple of bad experiences have made us a little wary. We aren't playing a numbers game of how many people can we get wearing the [NTHW] tags, although we recognise that without new blood things can get stale.

Before we can properly consider anyone, we do need to have a chance to get to know you, so everyone in the clan can say "yes I consider him a proper friend".  At the moment we just don't know you enough to do that.

At the time you posted this, you had been on our BF4 servers a few times.  But, as now, there hadn't been much forum activity.  I don't think anyone had seen you on Teamspeak.  We don't want to say no to you, we'd want you to stick around and get to know you better.

So if you don't mind, please consider this a deferment of your application, not a rejection, and hopefully we can review it again in a couple of months.
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline LtLush

« Reply #4 on: 27 March 2014, 05:37: PM »
  I understand i did apply a bit early to join too many sherberts that night me thinks
  i should be able to come on teamspeak  if thats ok i installed a second monitor so i could
  see who is talking and and as i stepped back to admire my work i stood on my headphones
  and broke them.
  And thanks for explaining the way your clan is i fully understand your close nit and even if i
  play on your server now and then ide be happy.

Offline Pabs87

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #5 on: 27 March 2014, 05:43: PM »
Glad to hear it mate and you are always welcome on our servers as long as you don't mind Dilli blowing you up with his rpg every once in a while  :D

Offline Klinsman

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #6 on: 27 March 2014, 10:25: PM »
Headphones.....lol too funny.