naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Joining NTHW  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Stankevitch

Joining NTHW
« on: 22 March 2014, 09:20: PM »
Hey guys,

You probably all remember me from joining you on many a game on BF3, and some other random games. Any chance of asking if I can be part of you guys?

And I know I've not been active on BF4, not got it yet but its on my to-do list.

Regards,
Alex

Offline Stankevitch

Re: Joining NTHW
« Reply #1 on: 22 March 2014, 09:37: PM »
Oh, and if its not too much to ask, access to the TS, and I promise no evil giggling :-D

Offline Shepherd

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #2 on: 22 March 2014, 10:03: PM »
In regards to joining, i think that the majority would require a greater degree of participation within the forum, ts and our gaming servers. Our most recent additions were playing and talking for several months before even considering membership. Join online more and we'll see how it goes.

Offline Scary

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Boo scared ya
« Reply #3 on: 23 March 2014, 08:25: AM »
yes alex to have to be active on the fourms and on the games for a few months before you can request to join, people have to get to know you before they say no lol

Offline dilli-theclaw

• NO!
  • [NTHW] In Memoriam
  • 1 x CRIPP
« Reply #4 on: 23 March 2014, 11:17: AM »
And you have to take an RPG in the face from theCLAW without moaning!

Offline Pabs87

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #5 on: 23 March 2014, 11:21: AM »
And you have to take an RPG in the face from theCLAW without moaning!

Tehehehehe tis true :rofl:

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
« Reply #6 on: 23 March 2014, 11:53: AM »
Stankevitch thanks for your interest in joining.  We will send to login details for our TS.

At present there would seem little benefit, to you or us, of joining if you are not playing the same games we do.  After all gaming does bind us together.  It could well be that BF4 isn't your cup of tea (or that whilst some things have improved, some things in the code are just too frustrating for you).

But we also need to get to know you before we can consider you.  We aren't a clan that chases increasing member numbers. First and foremost we are a group of friends, most of whom have met in person, who like to meet up on TeamSpeak, and on here, and then mercilessly gloat when we find new and terrifying ways of seeing each others avatars splattered to four corners of the screen.  We won't do anything that could risk that friendship and unfortunately have been caught out a couple of times when we granted membership too early.

So at this stage it is premature for you to be applying.  We don't want to be saying no, so think of this as a deferment until such time as we have seen you about a lot more so we all know a lot more about each other.
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline Stankevitch

« Reply #7 on: 23 March 2014, 01:36: PM »
That all cool guys, there's plenty of time to see me splattered across your screens.

Plus, if anyone hasnt already, you can add me on Steam and Origin under the name Stankevitch, I'm pretty much online all the time...

See you guys on the Battlefield  :D