naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Battlefield Hardline  (Read 6984 times)

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
Re: Battlefield Hardline
« Reply #40 on: 13 June 2014, 08:00: PM »
I got to have a go today. Theclaw does not approve!

Couldn't you find any Tesco rockets?
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #41 on: 23 July 2014, 10:29: AM »
Well they have decided to delay the launch of this till Early 2015.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/battlefield-hardline-delayed-until-2015.html

They say they have got alot of ideas from the public beta and want to "polish" te game to ensure it's better at launch etc than Battlefield 4 and whilst it is good that they are taking extra time, to do this I cannot help but think that it's still going to be a steaming pile of shit!

I like how at the end of the article they say Dice are still commited to fixing BF4 and releasing the DLC, but if they were commited then why oh why are people saying on the BF4 forums that the netcode improvements that were made have now been removed with the Dragons Teeth DLC.

Offline madonion_uk

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #42 on: 23 July 2014, 11:30: AM »
probably a good idea imo, I never got around to playing the beta, but saw plenty of videos from it, this for me is probably a 'maybe' game and much will depend on if it becomes a 'clan' game or not. (must say I'm not too fussed either way)

I like how at the end of the article they say Dice are still commited to fixing BF4 and releasing the DLC, but if they were commited then why oh why are people saying on the BF4 forums that the netcode improvements that were made have now been removed with the Dragons Teeth DLC.

Yeah, I noticed that about the netcode issues when I finally managed to play on monday. I'd see someone, start shooting, they would shoot back and according to my screen, be completely hidden from view i.e down an alley/behind walls when I died....

but then at least they are consistent in breaking something that they finally fixed in the previous patch :D
Better to be a minute late in this world than a minute early in the next....

Offline Bill C

• Internet now downloaded, whats next :)
  • [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #43 on: 23 July 2014, 11:34: AM »
Well they have decided to delay the launch of this till Early 2015.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/battlefield-hardline-delayed-until-2015.html

They say they have got alot of ideas from the public beta and want to "polish" te game to ensure it's better at launch etc than Battlefield 4 and whilst it is good that they are taking extra time, to do this I cannot help but think that it's still going to be a steaming pile of shit!

probably a good idea imo, I never got around to playing the beta, but saw plenty of videos from it, this for me is probably a 'maybe' game and much will depend on if it becomes a 'clan' game or not. (must say I'm not too fussed either way)

Yeah, I noticed that about the netcode issues when I finally managed to play on monday. I'd see someone, start shooting, they would shoot back and according to my screen, be completely hidden from view i.e down an alley/behind walls when I died....

but then at least they are consistent in breaking something that they finally fixed in the previous patch :D

Been playing bf4 this morning and the netcode is playing up something rotten. As for Hardline i said i will not buy it and this just makes me more determined. I honestly feel there is something inherently wrong with the system they are using to write there games.

If Infantry is the Queen of Battle, then armour is the chastity belt that keeps the bitch from getting raped !

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #44 on: 23 July 2014, 12:44: PM »
It's not the software they are using to develop the games that is the issue.

The issue is the engine that runs the game, the fact that Dice developed the engine but cannot get it to work correctly just shows how crap they are.

Other companies have used the engine for games and the netcode is not a issue on those games, once the developer who is using it actually spends some time to fix the issue built in to the engine.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #45 on: 13 August 2014, 10:12: AM »
Watching the Gamescom Livestream of this at the moment and it looks GOOD!!!!

To bad it still looks like a DLC.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #46 on: 23 December 2014, 08:09: AM »
There is another beta for this coming but when I am not sure.

There is also for those that don't know apparently another DLC coming for Battlefield 4  :td:

Offline Scary

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Boo scared ya
« Reply #47 on: 23 December 2014, 06:57: PM »
i will give the beta ago

Offline Spanner

• Hungover
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Worst.Shot.Ever
« Reply #48 on: 23 December 2014, 10:40: PM »
There is another beta for this coming but when I am not sure.

There is also for those that don't know apparently another DLC coming for Battlefield 4  :td:

I've always thought BF4 was lacking maps...

Offline Bill C

• Internet now downloaded, whats next :)
  • [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #49 on: 24 December 2014, 08:41: AM »
i will give the beta ago
I cannot be arsed downloading it never mind playing it.

If Infantry is the Queen of Battle, then armour is the chastity belt that keeps the bitch from getting raped !

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #50 on: 24 December 2014, 08:43: AM »
Well, I suppose I'll give it a go, not much point in not knowing what it's like.

Any ideas on when it's available - I can see it in Origin...

Offline Squeak

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #51 on: 06 April 2015, 07:59: PM »
So how long has Hardline been out?? As Origin ave reduced the price of the 'standard version already :P

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #52 on: 07 April 2015, 07:50: AM »
Not suprised really, after playing the copy I won I can see why people are not playing it or buying it.

It is full of all the bugs that BF4 had at launch, and still has today so I don't expect them to get fixed.

Offline Scary

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Boo scared ya
« Reply #53 on: 07 April 2015, 01:50: PM »
i played the beta and it was fun but very buggy as Damien said, the only battlefield game i am buying is bad company 3 and star wars.