naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Destiny 2  (Read 1222 times)

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
Destiny 2
« on: 30 March 2017, 05:58: PM »
Pre-order page is now live and PC version has been confirmed based on the pre-order page.

https://www.destinythegame.com/buy

I am stupidly happy.

Most of you won't be interested in it because it's a proper grindy game but I love it and will be buying it and booking the week of work when it's released to just spend hours a day playing it.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
Re: Destiny 2
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2017, 06:00: PM »
Trailer is live

Online bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2017, 06:59: PM »
Very Deadpool ish in the delivery, apart from that, I know noting, off to google it :D

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 31 March 2017, 01:19: PM »
Very Deadpool ish in the delivery, apart from that, I know noting, off to google it :D

"Also, there will be a ton of loot!"  :rofl:

Will probably get this, saw my son playing the first one on XBOX and it looked pretty good.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2017, 08:14: PM »
Just been playing the PS4 beta and it's awesome!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It feels just like the first one with improvement's and looks great on the PS4 so I can only imagine what it's going to look like on the PC.

Played through the first time with a Warlock and going to do it again on a Titan and Hunter to see how they feel but so far I'M LOVING IT!!!

I even played the PVP side of it "The Crucible" and the team that I was on got a "Mercy" win on the enemy team because we slaughtered them, and I managed 6 kills with no deaths   :rofl:

Will have videos online tomorrow and will post them here, first one is rendering now and it has 1.5 hours left before it's finished and then it needs uploading.

Going to be a long night tonight sorting the first 2 videos out.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #5 on: 28 August 2017, 05:38: PM »
PC Open beta starts tomorrow, or if you have it pre-ordered you can play tonight from 6pm  :D :D :D

To play you need a Battle.net account, the Blizzard App on your pc and then install it when available.

I will be playing it tonight.

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #6 on: 29 August 2017, 04:07: PM »
Is anyone going to try it?

Played it abit yesterday and this morning, got videos converting on both machines at the moment so cannot play but it feels so smooth and does feel better than it does on the console.

Performance wise on a 980Ti with a 7700K it's running 1080p maxed out at pretty much a constant 100Fps+.

Online bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #7 on: 30 August 2017, 09:02: AM »
I have it but won't get to play games until tonight, Granddad duties today ;)

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #8 on: 31 August 2017, 09:02: PM »
Live action trailer  :D :D

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #9 on: 29 October 2017, 08:56: PM »
Well this is so much fun on the pc compared to the console.

Barely stopped playing it and cannot wait for the raid to come out to try and find some people to do it with as you need 6 in total.

Been streaming abit of gameplay as well but not much, but have a 4 hour video to upload to youtube but will be splitting it in to smaller 30 minute videos possibly or just set the whole thing uploading.

Anyone bought it or thinking about it, as I think I saw Lex playing it earlier but not sure, there was a player running around with the name of "Lex8p".

Online bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
« Reply #10 on: 29 October 2017, 10:18: PM »
I don't think I will, I enjoyed my brief game in the beta but don not think it's for me in the long run, I'll watch some of your game play and see if that sways me :tu:

Offline Pabs87

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #11 on: 29 October 2017, 11:23: PM »
Sort of tempted by it but unsure due to the cost and whether it would run well etc on what I have atm :/ will see what it looks like when I watch your vids Damien

Offline damien c

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #12 on: 30 October 2017, 08:37: AM »
Well if anyone does want to see it, then I am about to start streaming at www.twitch.tv/techno2k8

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #13 on: 30 October 2017, 11:15: AM »
With Wolfenstein 2 to play at the moment, and the new CoD releasing on Friday, along with Star Wars Battlefont 2 in fortnight, I have plenty to be playing. I'll probably get Destiny 2 around Christmas or new year, it does look good...

Offline Pabs87

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #14 on: 22 November 2017, 11:59: PM »
This is currently on sale on Blizzard atm for about £29 for the standard game so if you want to pick it up now might be the best time