naughtygamers
NTHW Gaming Banner

Author Topic: Wild West online  (Read 558 times)

Offline zingle

Wild West online
« on: 12 July 2017, 07:01: PM »
I wanted a Western and there is one coming

https://www.playwwo.com/

Online bopdude

• [NTHW] Clan
  • Too old for this shit
Re: Wild West online
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2017, 09:04: PM »
Could be fun, but I don't think it's for me :shrug:

Offline MovedGoalPosts

• Kannon Fodda
  • [NTHW] Clan
    • Ember Big Band
« Reply #2 on: 13 July 2017, 12:33: PM »
Reading the blurb it's another one of these games where you start wandering around to scavenge stuff and then eventually you might be able to do other things.  I wonder how they are going to protect those who play infrequently from those who have too much time on their hands and become immensely powerful.  It seems to have scope, but the MMO without clear objectives isn't for me (one of the reason why I'm struggling to have any interest in Eleite Dangerous)
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

Offline zingle

« Reply #3 on: 13 July 2017, 04:50: PM »
does not have to be a scavenger game /build up game to be like that. A lot of the missions will be npcs and you can join up with other players to achieve them. And players who do decide to go outlaw will have plenty of players after them to collect bounties and their stash anyway. It does appeal to me a little. However the game engine isnt the best so i am waiting to see

I am still playing The Division which is similar in a different sort of way lol

Offline Klinsman

• [NTHW] Clan
« Reply #4 on: 13 July 2017, 06:04: PM »
i remember buying a playstation just to play red dead redemption.loved it!

Offline zingle

« Reply #5 on: 13 July 2017, 09:53: PM »
i remember buying a playstation just to play red dead redemption.loved it!

Had that on my old custom firmware ps3. cloned the mac of the controller to a bluetooth key and used software to use my pc as a controller allowing keyboard and mouse to play it

Offline Stormpr00ter

• Space Cadet
  • [NTHW] Clan
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6 on: 14 July 2017, 11:42: AM »
Reading the blurb it's another one of these games where you start wandering around to scavenge stuff and then eventually you might be able to do other things.  I wonder how they are going to protect those who play infrequently from those who have too much time on their hands and become immensely powerful.  It seems to have scope, but the MMO without clear objectives isn't for me (one of the reason why I'm struggling to have any interest in Eleite Dangerous)

Same here on Elite - I do love the game, but I simply do not have enough time or motivation to do the grind required.